Psychedelic Sounds from Dub to Drone, Jazz to the Nazz, Funk to Space Junk...
Airing Wednesdays 10pm-midnight on WBCR-LP, 97.7fm.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

playlist for july 14, 2010.

the fugs - nothing
the fugs - kill for peace
the fugs - cia man
richie havens - morning, morning
tuli kumferberg - go fuck yourself with your atom bomb
the fugs - ah, sunflower weary of time
the fugs - an artist for art's sake
tuli kumferberg - this land is their land
the fugs - the golden songs of tuli
tuli kumferberg - social studies
tuli kumferberg - no deposit, no return
king missile - my heart is a flower
bongwater - his new look
the fugs - the cia made me sing off-key
shaved pigs - 2 car garage
the fugs - I couldn't get high
allen ginsberg - howl
the fugs - greenwich village of my dreams
the fugs - I saw the best minds of my generation rock
the fugs - where is my wandering jew?
the fugs - backward jewish soldiers
the fugs - boobs a lot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home