Psychedelic Sounds from Dub to Drone, Jazz to the Nazz, Funk to Space Junk...
Airing Wednesdays 10pm-midnight on WBCR-LP, 97.7fm.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

April 13 Playlist

west coast pop art experimental band - shifting sands
carlos santana and mahavishnu john mclaughlin - the life divine
ash ra tempel - amboss
julian cope - raynard the fox
pink floyd - a saucerful of secrets
tangerine dream - rubycon part 1 part A [backwards]
tangerine dream - rubycon part 1 part B
vortex navigation company - green pyramid (things not seen)
magnog - a moments seam
p.g. six - well of memory part II
the spacious mind - time re-circle
brother jt - poor wayfaring stranger
mooseheart faith stellar groove band - the hollow earth
brainticket - brainticket (part two)
stomu yamashta - a photon


The turntables in the studio have a reverse button. Apparently I accidentally hit it when cueing up the tangerine dream. I was halfway through listening to the part 1 part A backwards before I figured it out. Had I been playing more "straight-up" music, I might well've caught it earlier. as it was, it was a nice sound and segue from the pinky floyd.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biotic said...

I'm sorry I missed that segue...it's a great show backwards and forwards.

1:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home